8000-628 USB ID Zoom Camera -
VALCam 8000-628 is a high-resolution, auto-focus S-Video camera available in both PAL and NTSC formats. The USB allows for computer control of all camera parameters (zoom and brightness).
VALCam is compatible with all major photo ID software packages. Connect the hardware, run the autosetup program and you are ready to go. Full control of zoom, and brightness is immediately available from the user interface via mouse or keyboard. VALCam makes it easy to take perfect image captures in any environment, even in very dark rooms! Simple hit the capture button and the camera will auto adjust, the auto light will go on, and a high-resolution image with perfect skin tones will be obtained. All light hardware, mounting brackets and control cables are included.
Video Associates Labs, the originator of high end image acquisition systems for photo-id applications, announces the introduction of our USB camera line. We have maintained the same high quality, speed and performance of our highly praised PCI based systems through a single USB connection.
- Fully USB compatable. Only one USB cable connection to the computer.
- Includes High Intensity Photo-Flash.
- Perfect captures from 18 inches to 14 feet from camera
- Software control of optical Zoom only (8000-628).
- Twain compatable. Works with all major applications.
- Realtime live preview window and fast snap captures
- All cameras have auto-focus and high S/N ratio for clear shimmering quality.
- Upgrade kit available for older existing systems. Convert your older VALCams to the new USB interface.
- Full Featured Software Developers Kits (SDK) with complete control of all system
An SDK (Software Developers Kit) is available to allow software developers to integrate VALCam into their applications. Zoom, focus, iris, gain and color temperature can all be controlled through the user interface. When properly integrated with the provided auto light, VALCam provides video captures of the highest possible quality, even in the most adverse conditions.